Shipped fabric orders 6 yards or more (per item) are eligible to be returned for credit within 10 business days of delivery minus a 10% restocking charge and minus the cost of freight each way under the following conditions:
• Fabric must not have been cut. Please do not cut your fabric order or use it for fabrication prior to checking for defects.
• Fabric must be in the same condition as it was shipped including packaging.
• Fabric must not have been used for fabrication.
• Returned orders must be rolled. Not folded.
• Fabric orders 5 yards or less may not be returned and will not be accepted. All Sales Are Final.
• Return requests will not be honored after 10 business days of receipt of order.
• If an order received free shipping and the order is returned, what would have been the normal shipping cost will be deducted from the amount refunded.
• If a package is refused, abandoned, or returned to us for any reason, all delivery or return charges incurred are customer’s responsibility.
• If an invalid shipping address is provided at the time of ordering, all shipping and re-routing charges will be the customer’s responsibility.
To receive credit for an eligible return, a return authorization (RA) number is required to be affixed on the outside of the packaging before giving to UPS. Please email email@example.com or call Customer Service at 866-516-5535 for a Return Authorization (RA) label.
If all conditions above are met, refunds will be processed in 15 business days after fabric has been received back to the Pacific Outdoor Fabrics warehouse.